Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rocking my baby

Every once in a while mommy's and daddy's have difficult days with our Little Ones and when those days happen, I try to remember this blog post that I read back in 2009, before I was a mommy...
http://asoftplace.net/2009/01/rocking-my-baby/

It talks about how quickly the Little One's grow up and to cherish the special moments with our Little Ones...I am so glad that I'm still able to rock my baby every night...

Nicolas, you are growing so quickly! Every night I check on you before I go to sleep and it seems like some nights you're bigger than you were the night before! You're growing and changing so quickly! You're such a wonderful boy...Mommy and Daddy love you very much, you're growing into quite the character and it's amazing to watch you learn and grow. Love you Little Moose

No comments: